Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finals Finals Finals!!! on like 1hr sleep all day

Sorry again for no updates just been so busy with intern and finishing up my final presentations. So I turned in and presented my contemporary residential design class and revit class today. All and all it went great. sorry for that bad iphone picture couldn't take the work home because it's hung up in the schools hallway. Just one more test tomorrow and one week off before fall quarter starts.
So after going back on forth on what shoots I should turn in for the revit class I ended up choosing the front and back views of my home design. This is the "M house" design based on the sharp lines from the letter.




This is my contemporary design class display I made. so I took apart a lazy susan and mounted the rotating thing to a stool flipped upside down so it spins. Also put together a process binder to turn for the instructor to take.




No comments:

Post a Comment